Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Happy Days!


Apparently this is the Birthday blog cause we haven't posted ANYTHING since Taylor was born. A LOT has happened including moving into my "mini mansion." I call it that because despite it's lack of square footage, I love it. I especially love the garage (which keeps my house clean), working/being in the backyard and having my family in it.

May has been busy for Jeremy. The combination of him being out of town for almost a week for work and then writing a software program for an All Ages, No Holds Barred, Double Elimination Pinewood Derby Fundraising Tournament for the local Scouts, has busily made him in heaven. Couple that with early bed goers, and I found myself with lots of time to work on this little party.

So... without further ado I post pictures of Curtis' 3rd Birthday party.


That meant paper bunting galore,

Taped down roads (6 inch wide black masking tape & 1/2 inch wide yellow tape) inside and out.

Awesome party favors (homemade coloring booklet and melted racecar crayons),
Nana decorated the road cupcakes (Apparently the close up is on her camera),

And a ridiculously large 3 made from streamers.

I think perhaps I've been wanting a kids party for far too long.

We had different stations setup for the kids: A Car Wash (suds, water, bubbles and rags), Drive Thru (food table), "A Guess What My Truck is Hauling"[a touch & feel no peeky box shaped like a truck (in picture above)],

and An Auto Factory (where they mix & match the front and backs of vehicles together).

And because it was at the house Curtis was able to play with it from the moment he got up.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Soooooo cute! I love all the little details, like the roads everywhere.