Monday, March 15, 2010

Highlights Of The Week

So many exciting things have been keeping this family busy, so I thought I'd just put up this weeks highlights in regards the the kiddo's.

Curtis has now graduated into his toddler bed. This picture is his first night in bed. Later on that evening I went to check on him again. As soon as I opened the door he woke up and scrambled into bed himself. He finds bedtime fascinating and fun now.

Taylor is more awake now-a-days and likes to chill out.
Curtis is very curious and gentle with Taylor. He often tries to pick her up during diaper changes or re-Binky her or himself while she is sleeping.

Not all of the family has been able to come visit Taylor but some of their friends have... Julia.

Jenny makes goood dinners by the way. Thanks!

But the best highlight of all is found in this video with a wink and a smile.

...And as a Bonus...
Video Charade:
Jeremy's new calling.

Can you guess?

... that's right, the Ward's Choir Director.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I have no idea what his calling is, but she is SO cute I watched both the videos and all I want to do is cuddle her!!!! We will be out in summertime so hopefully we can meet her!

hairofgold said...

I'm 2 weeks away from visiting and you just HAD to point me out by name. I sent Jenny as my body double. I would have put a camcorder on her head, but we weren't that quick in thinking.

Glad to see Baby War Games is still useful. I can't wait to wake up with CASH $ standing over me jumping up and down. This time I'm sure I'll get jumped on.

Jay-Dub said...

Awesome that I made the Blog! Those pics turned out mighty fine, if I say so myself. I would be happy to stand in for Julia whenever you need me. Your kids are awesome! (And sorry that the asparagus was so sour! I should have tasted it before sending it your way. Yikes!)

Fosters said...

Hi!! You have such a beautiful family. Your kids are so cute!